Design, the Georgia Tech Way
We think it's important to understand how technology enables better design, and how to fuse that technology into buildings, products, lifestyles, cities, regions, and even healthcare.About the College
'The Glide' Wins Guthman!
Our Recent Work
- Our faculty publish their research and academic advancement to several professional journals, as well as to SmarTech, the Georgia Tech library’s repository for Institute intellectual property. Use the links below to experience some of our most recent work!
- “What Could Go Wrong?” Buntrock, Dana
- “BIM-enabled facilities operation and maintenance: A review” Pishdad-Bozorgi, Pardis
- “Sustainable and Resilient Urban Water Systems: The Role of Decentralization and Planning” Leigh, Nancey Green
- “Instrument Activity Detection in Polyphonic Music Using Deep Neural Networks” Gururani, Siddharth and Lerch, Alexander
Our five schools use rigorous design methodologies to create products, buildings, neighborhoods, cities, and human experiences.Learn More
Our researchers use design thinking and technology to bring you innovative products and practical approaches to living.Learn More